Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

L'OREAL Super Liner Black Lacquer Review:

Hey everyone. Today I am going to review a product from L'oreal called Super Liner Black Lacquer. This liner comes in a cute packaging with a long cap. It has a sponge tip applicator which is quite easy to use. You don not have to be a pro to use this liner.This is how it looks like:




My take on the product:

Well most of us have a hard time applying a perfect eyeliner. I was looking for something which is easy to work with and gives me that glossy super black kind of line. And the answer to all this was L'oreal Super Liner Black Lacquer. It has a rich black color which is not only intense but stays for a long time. It is smudge proof (literally) and also perfect for oily lids (like mine)! 


See how intense and black this is!!

Pros:

1. Easy to apply and sets perfectly in one application.
2. Smudge proof.
3. Lovely black color which goes on for hours.
4. Does not irritate my sensitive eyes!

Cons:

1. One problem is that it is difficult to remove and when it does, it comes out as little flakes which sometimes goes in the eyes.( I guess you know what I mean)!! Other than that I DONT think it has any other flaw!

Verdict:

As you can see I absolutely LOVE this product and would definitely recommend it to all of you who would love to have an intensely black eyeliner. You can draw a bit thick black winged line or a very fine thin line whatever you wish. As for me I will surely purchase it again!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment