Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Clinique Cheek Pop Blush review:

Hello my lovelies. Today I am going to review Clinique Cheek Pop blush.  There are 4 shades to choose from namely Ginger, Berry, Plum and Peach pop. I picked "Ginger Pop". This is because the other three looked pretty vibrant and I wanted to try something subtle. Take a look
..

These blush pops look so pretty that I instantly fell in love with them. The colors are Oh so incredible. They look really intense if you swipe them with your finger, but with a brush they become very sheer. 

Packaging:

These cheek pops looks absolutely beautiful(probably the reason I decided to try them out). They come in cute little clear plastic case but are pretty sturdy and are embossed with a lovely flower detail. Although the packaging looks small but only a small product is needed at a time so it will last quite long. I love to leave these sat out on my dressing table because they are just too precious. Clinique describes their Cheek Pop blush as a "Vibrant yet natural-looking cheek color that looks virtually powderless."

My take on Ginger pop:

The Ginger Pop is a bronzy sort of coral shade which looks very subtle and you can wear it everyday. The color payoff is superb. Although it is subtle but very buildable. One swipe with my finger gives a super intense color but if I use a brush, I have to swirl it around so many times to get the desired effect. When blended on my cheeks,it looks so natural that nobody can tell that I am wearing a blush! Plus it will compliment all skin tones. Only after 10 hours of wear does this Ginger Pop begin to fade which is incredible!
Pros:
  • Very subtle everyday wear shade
  • Sheer blush which gives a natural glow to my cheeks
  • Gorgeous packaging
  • Easily blendable
  • Perfect for my sensitive skin
  • 4 beautiful shades to choose from
Cons:
None

Verdict:
As you can all tell, I love this Clinique Cheek Pop Blush in 'Ginger Pop' and I am eager to try the other shades too. If you love sheer blushes then you will surely like this one. It gives you a natural glow without the dolly effect:) Overall these blushes get a huge stamp of approval from me. I love using it and I don't think it will be leaving my makeup stash any time soon!

Love
Shikha

No comments:

Post a Comment