Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, July 10, 2014

L'oreal True match super blendable foundation review:

Hey everyone!  Today I am going to review a drugstore foundation which I purchased recently. It is L'oreal True match foundation in the shade n3-natural buff. I am not quite a drugstore foundation person but one of my friends suggested this True match foundation to me and I decided to give it a try. Here is what I think about it:.
and


It comes in a cute bottle with a silver cap. It is quite convenient to carry and you can easily carry it in your handbag. L'oreal true match has a medium to buildable coverage. The finish is satin to matte. The formulation is quite thin but is very pigmented!

One thing I love about this foundation is that it is super easy to blend. You can use a brush to blend it, but I use my fingers and that works equally well. I have acne prone sensitive skin and I really buy my makeup products very carefully because of the fear of breaking out! But this is quite kind to my sensitive skin. Now moving on to the coverage, L'oreal true match foundation gives just the right amount of coverage. You have to choose the right shade for yourself and no one would be able to tell that you actually have makeup on! Here's what my skin looks like when I have no makeup on.
Before
            
After
As you can see the coverage is pretty decent and I use it when I dont really need a very heavy coverage. It lasts quite long and gives a very natural result. I absolutely love it and I will recommend this to all of you who are looking for a every day foundation which gives more of a natural effect and hides your imperfections at the same time. Plus you do not have to spend a lot of time blending your foundation as this is super blendable! All in all a must have foundation! Have you tried it yet?

Love
Shikha

No comments:

Post a Comment