Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, July 17, 2014

Maybelline Master Drama by Eye Studio-Made of steel review:

Hey my lovelies! I love to experiment with all sorts of fun colored eye shadows and eyeliners. The latest one which grabbed my attention was  Maybelline Master Drama by Eye Studio in the shade Made of Steel! It is a beautiful silver eyeliner and I feel in love with it , the moment I saw it at the local store. It is so versatile, you can use it as a liner, you can add a touch of it to the inner corner of your eye to instantly brighten it up, and it can be use as a highlight color too.Here is how it looks like:
..
As you can see in the picture above, it is very easy to carry and will occupy minimum space in your purse. 

My take on the product:
I find Maybelline master drama by Eye studio very easy to use. It is so creamy and glides on very smoothly. One thing which I love is that it is highly pigmented. One stroke does the trick. Have a look at the swatches. I have just applied one stroke at the back of my hand.
I love to create a variety of looks with this one pencil. In the first look I have just applied it on the upper eyelid.
You can also smudge it out for a softer smokier look. The second look is applying a black eyeliner as close to the lash line as possible.
..
You can also apply it along the inner corner of your eye for a dramatic effect!


Pros:
  • The Maybelline master drama is super creamy and easy to apply
  • It comes in a very convenient packaging
  • It is super pigmented.
  • It stays on for 8 hours which is a good thing.
  • It comes off easily.
Cons:
The one thing which bothers me is that it sometimes irritates my eyes. I mean when I apply it to the inner corner of my eye, some of the residue of the product goes in my eye and irritates it. So I usually do not apply it along the inner corner. It is not an issue on the upper eyelid though!

Verdict:
I love it and will surely repurchase it. If you are like me, who loves experimenting with different colors then you must give it a try. Overall I would give it a 4 out of 5:)

Love 
Shikha

No comments:

Post a Comment