Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Sephora by O.P.I -Note to Self review:

I am a huge fan of colors. Colors in my eyeshadow, my lipsticks,Pencil eyeliners and off course my nails!  I love to experiment with different colors and looks. Today I am  going to review a vibrant and fun nail color from Sephora called "Note to Self". Pretty interesting name!! Lets get on to the review:

What it does?

Sephora by OPI Nail Color, a line of 54+ trend-setting shades, puts the final touch on fingertips and toes with a top-quality formula you have come to expect from OPI. The long-lasting, chip-resistant polish ensures flawless results with each application, and its green ingredient list excludes DBP, toluene, and formaldehyde.  Sephora by OPI combines the quality and color expertise of OPI, the world leader in professional nail color, with Sephora’s reputation for the latest in beauty and sophistication.


The color "Note to self" is a gorgeous, trendy orange shade with gold and amber shimmer in it. Two coats are required for a perfect finish. One impressive thing is it's staying power. Normally my nail color would chip in 3 days but this one did not chip for 5 long days! Impressive! The final results are shimmery and shinny nails with a trendy colorful shade. Take a look:
The second one is without the flash.
I love how vibrant the color is! Perfect for summers! What's your favorite?


Love 
Shikha

No comments:

Post a Comment