Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Saturday, August 16, 2014

Maybelline Color Show in Fiesty Fuschia review:

Hello beauties. It is a beautiful rainy day here in India and what is uplifting my mood all the more is a beautiful nail color on my nails from Maybelline called Fiesty Fuschia. With 'n' number of shades of nail colors available in the market it is really very hard to just pick one. I was basically looking for a bright hot pink color to go with my attire for my cousin's wedding. And then I came across this gorgeous shade called Fiesty Fuschia from Maybelline. I exactly wanted this shade so I grabbed it immediately! It is a poppy pink shade in creme finish with no glitter or shimmer in it.A perfect glossy shade which is pocket friendly and stays on for a long time is what describes the color show - Fiesty Fuschia.
 
As you can see in the picture above the shade looks absolutely lovely in the bottle itself.
One coat gives an opaque finish which is pretty impressive. The formula was not too thin but was workable. The brush was a bit wider than the conventional nail polish brushes, so it was very easy to apply. It did not chip at all and the color stayed on for around 4 days and even more if you apply a top coat. Overall this color show range has so many beautiful shades to offer! I totally love it and will surely grab some more.
..

Pros:
  1. Beautiful shade
  2. Wider brush makes it super easy to apply
  3. One coat gives opaque color
  4. Stays on for long
  5. Glossy smooth finish
  6. Inexpensive
Cons:
  1. Dries quite slowly:(   I almost get impatient when nail polishes dry slowly!
  2. Some may find the consistency of this nail polish slightly thick.
Verdict:
Overall these nail polishes are great to have and pocket friendly so if you are looking for a bright pink shade of nail color I would suggest you definitely give it a try. I am pretty sure that you would not be disappointed. Have you tried it yet? What is your favorite shade?

No comments:

Post a Comment