Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Sunday, August 10, 2014

Revlon 'Stormy' Review:

Hey beauties! Today here I'll be sharing my love for a new shade of nail polish which is Revlon 'Stormy'. Beautiful shades of nail colors and lipsticks is my weakness and I couldn't resist but immediately grab this one the moment I saw it at the store. This is Top Speed fast dry nail enamel and I would like to describe it as a taupe ,brownish, grey purple. Wondering what kind of color would this sort of description make? Wait till you see the swatches. A lot of my friends were very curious to know what is the name and the brand of the nail polish. Well I got a lot of compliments and I would be more than obliged to share this review with you guys. I hope you enjoy it. Lets get started..


My take on the product:

I love Revlon "Top Speed" nail colors as they come in gorgeous shades, dry quickly, last long and above all are very affordable:) The formula is easy to work with and I usually use two coats with no top coat. It lasts for around 3-4 days after which there is some chipping at the tip of the nails. I get very impatient when I have to wait endlessly for a nail polish to dry. But this one dries pretty quickly and hence makes me happy:))

Overall I love the formula, the shade and the price. If you are looking for polishes to apply quickly or when you are in a hurry then do check out Revlon Top Speed specifically "Stormy"!

Love
Shikha

2 comments:

  1. I own Stormy too. It is literally my favorite color out of all the nail polishes I own! I get impatient too so the fact that it dries so quickly was exactly what I was looking for!

    thecollectionofknowledge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to know that you like it too:)

    ReplyDelete